4 service centres across Melbourne. All makes & models welcome!
With centuries of combined experience among the team, Melbourne City Toyota Service Centres are the one-stop-shop for all your servicing, repair and tyre needs.
We have all the latest equipment, a big range of spare parts and tyre brands, and our mission is to 'fix it right, first time'. So for vehicle maintenance and TLC, don't delay... Book a service/repair online today.
Book a Service
Why service your vehicle with us?
- Express maintenance - "Service while you wait"
- Toyota Trained Technicians - Nobody knows your vehicle like our qualified team of experts
- Toyota Service Advantage / Capped Priced Servicing
- "Minor" and "Major" Services (call now to learn more)
- We service all makes and models
- Toyota Genuine Parts
- Roadworthy Certificates (RWC) inspections
- SafeTStop - plate brake testing proven by rigorous Australia research
- Tyre health-checks, repairs, replacements and wheel alignments
- Air-conditioning servicing
- Accidents and repairs
- Fuel injectors
- Windscreen repairs and replacement
- Satellite navigation system update (call now to learn more)
- Vehicle valuations while your vehicle is in for service
- For pricing questions, call the service centre of your choice
What makes us different to other dealers?
Toyota Service Advantage
Why people love Toyota Service Advantage
Toyota Service Advantage is another reason why owning a Toyota is such an affordable choice.
When you buy a new Toyota, you don't have to worry about unexpected and astronomical service costs. No matter what Toyota you buy, it will come with a nominated number of capped-price logbook services for the first three years (or 60,000km), whichever comes first.
With Toyota Service Advantage you pay the same capped-price from one logbook service to the next, so you always know what to expect. It's just one example of the advantages of Toyota ownership that we are proud to offer.
Your Toyota Service Advantage service can be carried out where only Toyota-trained technicians work on your car. You can't beat the peace of mind that comes with quality care at a low capped price.
With Toyota Service Advantage, you receive:
- Scheduled logbook services including labour, fluids, and Toyota Genuine Parts
- Only Toyota-trained technicians to work on your car
- The use of specialist Toyota diagnostic equipment to keep your car performing at its best
Pricing & Eligibility
With Toyota Service Advantage you'll pay no more from one logbook service to the next for a minimum of the first three years or 60,000km, whichever comes first.
Remember, it is important to regularly change oil, filters, brake fluid and inspect brakes and suspension to maintain the working order and safety of your vehicle. Book a service online now.
To check eligibility, or if you'd like to check your service schedule, simply get in touch with us today.
Toyota Service Advantage services can be claimed within a nominated number of months or kilometres of the due service date. Please note that when the service claim period expires, the next service period will then be available.
It is important to note that missing a service or prolonging time between services, means that you may not benefit from the total number of available services under Toyota Service Advantage. Also, there is the potential to affect your vehicle's operating performance, which may lead to costly repairs down the track.
Keep in mind, if you don't do a lot of kilometres you should have your Toyota serviced according to the recommended time based service intervals. Alternatively, if you use your car more regularly and drive greater distances then you will reach the kilometre interval first, therefore your servicing should be based on the recommended distance travelled.
Need more information? Talk to Melbourne City Toyota today.
Card Payment Fees
EFTPOS payments do not incur fees.
CREDIT CARD payments for services and parts are subject to the following fees:
Mastercard/Visa - 1.5%
Union Pay - 2.2%
AMEX - 1.93%